paypal nightmare, HELP ME!!??

:mad: i AM HAVING AN ABSOLOUTE NIGHTMARE WITH PAYPAL, THEY HAVE FROZEN MY ACCOUNT AND DONT SEEM TO WANT TO UN-FREEZE MY MONEY!!! i HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON PHONE CALLS, HOURS WRITING E-MAILS AND UP-LOADING THE 'PROOF' THAT IM NOT A FRAUDSTER AND STILL NOTHING! IN FACT, SINCE A RATHER BAD TEMPERED PHONECALL, THEY WONT EVEN ANSWER MY E-MAILS!!!!! I'VE GOT NEARLY £300 SAT IN TWO EBAYERS ACCOUNTS, FOR GOODS WHICH, AFTER WAITING NEARLY 2 WEEKS TO CLEAR, I PROBABLY WILL NEVER SEE!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ADVICE, SHARE IT WITH ME?????

Comments

• dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    dmh77 wrote: »
    :mad: i AM HAVING AN ABSOLOUTE NIGHTMARE WITH PAYPAL, THEY HAVE FROZEN MY ACCOUNT AND DONT SEEM TO WANT TO UN-FREEZE MY MONEY!!! i HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON PHONE CALLS, HOURS WRITING E-MAILS AND UP-LOADING THE 'PROOF' THAT IM NOT A FRAUDSTER AND STILL NOTHING! IN FACT, SINCE A RATHER BAD TEMPERED PHONECALL, THEY WONT EVEN ANSWER MY E-MAILS!!!!! I'VE GOT NEARLY £300 SAT IN TWO EBAYERS ACCOUNTS, FOR GOODS WHICH, AFTER WAITING NEARLY 2 WEEKS TO CLEAR, I PROBABLY WILL NEVER SEE!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ADVICE, SHARE IT WITH ME?????

Two pieces of advice1. Stop shouting in your posts it just annoys people and you won't get a response.2. You will really need to write a longer entry to explain what steps have happened up till now and what your responses have been. Not enough information at the moment for people to respond to.
  • This has happened to me, I basically just faxed over all my details and made sure I had a copy and my account limit was lifted the next day.
    MiasMommy
  • if you paid by credit card get on to them they may reverse the charges.
  • Ellie2758
    Ellie2758 Posts: 2,848
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    My credit card company helped me when I had probs with Paypal. I never use Paypal now - bunch of *******
    Ellie :cool:

"man is born free but everywhere he is in chains"
    J-J Rousseau
  • izzitme
    izzitme Posts: 409
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Ellie2758 wrote: »
    ..... I never use Paypal now - bunch of *******

Who do you use instead?

Thanks
    Going down the Oteley Road to see the Shrewsbury aces! :T
  • Whenever I look up items on Ebay and see that they are Paypal only I just don't bother with that item/seller.
    Paypal have not got the best of reputations especially when trying to resolve situations like the one above so best to keep clear and avoid endless hassle!
    Be careful out there,
    Elmer:cool:
  • I'm the total opposite of you Elmer, I only ever buy off sellers who offer Paypal. I would never offer Paypal if I was selling a high value item though.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport