E: 24/04 Your chance to win thousands of pounds! (6 entries daily)

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 20,839 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 17 April 2020 at 9:43PM in Game over

We're giving you the chance to win thousands of pounds every weekday by identifying the “Voice of Rock”.

Listen out for the mystery voice, which we’ll play throughout the day on Planet Rock.

If you think you know who it is, text ROCK to 64100 (Texts cost £2 plus one standard network rate message) or alternatively enter online below to get yourself into the draw.

If we call you back when lines close at 5pm each day (Monday – Friday) and you give us the right answer, you'll win the jackpot! Every time we get a wrong answer, we'll make the “Voice of Rock” prize pot even bigger!

The competition begins at 6am on Monday 6th April 2020. To play, you must be 18 or over and have the bill payer's permission. Full terms and conditions are below.

Good luck!

F&QS

How do I enter?

You can enter the competition by texting ROCK to 64100 (cost £2.00 plus 1 standard network rate message) or online at the bottom of this page.

You can enter each daily draw in line with the maximum number of entries, as detailed in Item 7 of the below Terms and Conditions. We strongly advise against excessive use.

Where we operate any incentive for entrants to receive additional bonus entries for each SMS entry the entry limit cap may change.

When do I enter?

You must enter during the opening and closing times of each draw of the competition. Entry to the competition will open and close as follows:

Monday’s Draw: opens at 5:10pm Friday, closes at 5:00pm Monday

Tuesday’s Draw: opens at 5:10pm Monday, closes at 5:00pm Tuesday

Wednesday’s Draw: opens at 5:10pm Tuesday, closes at 5:00pm Wednesday

Thursday’s Draw: opens at 5:10pm Wednesday, closes at 5:00pm Thursday

Friday’s Draw: opens at 5:10pm Thursday, closes at 5:00pm Friday

I have sent a text to enter but haven’t received an entry confirmation message

There could be several reasons why you haven’t received a confirmation message. This could be due to insufficient funds, a bar on your account or a network problem.

You will need to speak to your network about this.

• EE: 150

• O2: 0344 809 0202

• Three: 0333 338 1003

• Sky: 0333 7591 018

• Virgin: 0345 454 1111

I can’t find the online entry

Online entry can be found on the Terms and Conditions page within the 'Win' section of each website.

If the prize has rolled over, do I need to enter again?

If you have entered a round which is not won, your entries will automatically be carried over and entered into the next draw. You can enter again if you want to, but your entries from the previous round will still be valid.

Where there has been a winner for a daily draw, a new prize amount will be announced on-air for the next daily draw, and you will need to enter again to be eligible to win.

For full details, please see the terms and conditions.

Am I’m being charged for receiving texts promoting Planet Rocks Voice of Rock?

No. Any texts that start with ‘FreeMsg’ are free to receive.

I want to stop receiving messages

To opt out of our free marketing messages, just text STOP to 64100 (1 standard network rate message). For full details, please see the terms and conditions.

My network say I am in a subscription and I can have a refund

We do not operate a subscription service, and any charges you have received are for entering our competitions.

How much does it cost to play Planet Rock's Voice of Rock?

Entry via text costs £2.00 (from the UK) plus 1 standard rate message. You must have permission from the bill payer before sending. Online entry is free.

We strongly advise against excessive use. You can also ask your network to put a premium rate bar on your account, which would prevent you from entering by text.

My text message isn’t sending or is failing.

If your text message entry to us is not leaving your phone, then it hasn’t reached us and won’t be included in the draw. This is something that isn’t under our control, and you’ll need to contact your network in order to resolve this issue:

• EE: 150

• O2: 0344 809 0202

• Three: 0333 338 1003

• Sky: 0333 7591 018

• Virgin: 0345 454 1111

To confirm, if this is happening, you won’t have been charged.

I had a missed call, was it Planet Rock's Voice of Rock?

Unfortunately we cannot disclose this information, however it is possible that the call will be from a withheld number. Before entering the competition we would recommend ensuring that you will be able to play at the times announced on air.

I haven’t had a text – what is today’s prize value?

The prize value is announced on air at 6:00am each weekday. This will then be regularly repeated until the draw at 5:00pm each weekday.

If this hasn't answered your question, full terms and conditions can be found below.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• dark_angel
    dark_angel Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Any thoughts?
  • Katykate72
    Katykate72 Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes I though Jon Bon Jovi too, but not 100% sure
  • ROBDOLPHIN66
    ROBDOLPHIN66 Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I thought about J B J but dismissed the idea because it just seemed to be based upon the first thing that came into my head.
    Here is a clip of an interview with him. I think that it "could" be him.
    I googled variations on the quotation but that did not reveal anything.

• SnazzySazzy81
    Options
    I think someone like Nikki Sixx /Motley Crue etc.
    Still on the tip of my brain... #grr!. 
  • annat
    annat Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Eddie Vedder Pearl Jam?

• Mariobug25
    Mariobug25 Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This is difficult :/ 
Meet your Ambassadors