Praise for EE.

Options
Not often mobile phone companies etc get praise, so here goes.

My future son-in-law was moving furniture around their flat when he put a settee down on is mobile phone. It is a posh, newish Samsung (got before they moved into their own place and he still had a large disposable income) and the screen is totally smashed. Quotes of £200+ to fix, no accidental damage cover :unamused: .

Now, with everything else as well, quite apart from the Corona situation, they are still finding their feet and money is tight, so we gave him one of our old phones to tide him over and offered to help out getting it fixed.

He contacted EE and they sent a courier to collect it next day and said they would have a look and give a quote for fixing it. The next day they got in touch and said although it's not covered they will do a free repair due to the Corona virus situation when keeping in touch is so important.

So well done EE. :smiley:

Comments

• KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Several networks seem to have stopped customer support entirely, I'm impressed by EE.
    While I expected disruption to support I never expected those other networks to basically ly shut up shop, Three don't even have Live Chat! 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure