Claiming tax refund mobile worker
Hi I’m work from a van as an employee and never attend a fixed place of work just 4-5 properties a day then back home, I’ve been approached by a swift tax return company who tells me because I work from a van I can claim a tax break for food on the go and for washing my uniform ect, I’ve looked online and I think I’ll ring HMRC but just thought I’d ask if anyone on here know of this being true ?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards