Forum Home » Marriage, Relationships & Families

MSE Poll: How are you finding staying at home under lockdown?

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

MSE Poll: How are you finding staying at home under lockdown?

6 replies 2K views
Poll started 31 March 2020

The UK’s in lockdown after the Government closed schools, pubs, restaurants, gyms and more, and issued a strict directive for everyone to stay in and work from home where possible. How are you finding life under lockdown so far?

Click here to vote in the poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Thanks!

Replies

• KeepOnKnittingKeepOnKnitting Forumite
    304 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Are you serious? Key workers can't vote for it having an impact on their lives? I am a mental health nurse and this has been such a stressful time as loads of my colleagues have had to be off while I man the fort to manage the anxieties of the people I nurse, but then I can't even see my friends and family to destress afterwards. Yeah that's a complete walk in the park...
    Save £12k in 2020 #90
  • TakmonTakmon Forumite
    1.3K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious? Key workers can't vote for it having an impact on their lives? I am a mental health nurse and this has been such a stressful time as loads of my colleagues have had to be off while I man the fort to manage the anxieties of the people I nurse, but then I can't even see my friends and family to destress afterwards. Yeah that's a complete walk in the park...
    This poll is for people who are staying at home, it would be a completely different poll if they were asking the effect of still working. 
    I am still able to work but i enjoy my job so it's nice to not be stuck at home all the time and still able to go to work as normal.
  • suki1964suki1964 PPR Forumite
    14K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As KeepOnKnitting said:
    As @Takmon says, being a Keyworker, you aren't locked down

Im also a key worker and tbh Im finding this all very easy tbh, because I am still getting out and getting on with work. Now if I was stuck at home 24/7 my answer would be completely different
    if you lend someone £20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it
  • QuackQuackOopsQuackQuackOops Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you in lockdown?
    If not....then no.....you can't vote.
  • rawhammeredrawhammered Forumite
    118 posts
    100 Posts
    It’s been brilliant. Home all day with no work to do playing video games. What’s not to like?