»

Easyjet flight cancellation compensation

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Easyjet flight cancellation compensation

1 reply 68 views
GraemeC123GraemeC123 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
My families flights to Geneva tomorrow (Thursday 26/3) have been cancelled. I would like a full refund on the costs incurred. ( I assume the return flight from Geneva on Monday night will be cancelled to?)I have rung EasyJet many times (even at 8.00am in the morning when they "open") but all I get is a recorded message saying they are too busy to take my call. I tried to submit their compensation form 261 on line but that just threw up an error. When I tried to manage my booking through the EasyJet website you only get the option to book another flight, no option to request a refund. Easy Jet seem reluctant to offer refunds or to speak to passengers about how you can get a refund. Can anyone please give me some advice. I have tweeted Easy Jet, Facebook messaged and sent direct message via Instagram...no response to any!!
GraemeC

Replies