»

Charity shop rewards

New Post Advanced Search

Charities Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, please note the Charities Board should only be used by registered charities and not include personal posts. I’m afraid we will have to delete any posts that aren’t from a registered charity. If you are facing personal financial difficulties at the moment, please use MSE’s coronavirus guides – they contain all the info we have and are constantly being updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

Charity shop rewards

luckylouise08luckylouise08 Forumite
62 posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Hi, I have been a big donator over many years to Oxfam. I have been using their tag my bag campaign to collect nectar points whilst making my donations. I just wondered whether any other schemes are around at all? Oxfam are stopping the nectar reward points soon, but I have a fair amount of donations I would like to make. Being rewarded in some way as well as donating would be a great bonus. Would love to hear from anyone that has any ideas. 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support