Forum Home » Redundancy & Redundancy Planning

Redundancy and CVA (not covid related)

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Redundancy and CVA (not covid related)

1 reply 62 views
mozyb1991mozyb1991 Forumite
8 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Good afternoon

In January I was notified that I was being made redundant with 30 days notice 2 days after a new owner had taken over the business.

I was meant to be payed on Feb 20th as that was the day I officially left the company.

On that day I received an letter stated the company was seeking to enter CVA and that I will need to claim from the government but to do this I would need a reference number.

For the last 4 weeks I have received an email from the company stating  there will be another weeks delay in confirming the CVA. I have not received my notice pay or redundancy from them to date l.
 I am worried that they are just trying to fob me off and kick the can down the road.

Replies

• mozyb1991mozyb1991 Forumite
    8 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Just to add I have just had my P45 through and it states I have earned more than I have. In fact the total is more than my yearly salary!