New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

VixusaVixusa Forumite
8 posts
Hi apologies if this has been asked.., I’m self employed with small seasonal tourism business and since last 2 weeks have had no new bookings and cancellations on my ones coming up. Called the van lease company given current situation and was told I’d have to default on payment before they would offer any payment plan. It’s £300 a month that I now can’t afford and would cost me £2,000 to get out the lease and hand it back. I now have no income coming in and no work to go to, does anyone know if something will be in the pipeline to force the finance company into just accepting it back without penalty? Def can’t afford this on universal credit .depressing