New Post Advanced Search

Cancelled Euros and Section 75

1 reply 35 views
If the Euro 2020 tournament is delayed until next year can I get a refund on my Credit Card under Section 75, but still keep the tickets for the rescheduled date?
I get this is me wanting best of both worlds, but if they dont supply the tickets to the date I requested is that not the whole point of it?

Replies

• UndervaluedUndervalued Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the Euro 2020 tournament is delayed until next year can I get a refund on my Credit Card under Section 75, but still keep the tickets for the rescheduled date?
    I get this is me wanting best of both worlds, but if they dont supply the tickets to the date I requested is that not the whole point of it?
    No, of course not! But surely you realise that!
    Section 75 only applies if the business can't or wont meet its legal obligations. Providing Euro 2020 either refund your tickets or, depending on the T&C, provide you with equivalent tickets for the new date they have met their obligation so there is nothing to claim.

You can't have the penny and the bun!