Best hand cream moisturiser

Options
13»

Comments

• MikeMichael
    Options
    Washing hands frequently also affected my skin. I also increased my washing period to 20-30 seconds, which no doubt satisfied me with viruses and germs, but it made my skin a little rough. For preventing that I ordered moisturizing cream from Sports Inside. I am using it often for treating my rough skin.
  • Murphybear
    Murphybear Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 23 March 2020 at 2:05PM
    Options
    If you want to splash out then try L’Occitane.  Their best seller is very rich and you only need a tiny bit,  QVC is a good place to buy it 
  • joyce_150
    joyce_150 Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Recommend Aveeno too - dermatology tested

Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

• Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 3,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    If you want to splash out then try L’Occitane.  Their best seller is very rich and you only need a tiny bit,  QVC is a good place to buy it 
    The shea cream is wonderful, but the metal tube is tricky to get fully empty unless you also buy one of the "keys"' that L'Occitane also sell. (You can reuse the "key" on the next tube though)
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can cut the tube open on the metal tubes too so you can get at the cream left inside.
  • charlielhyde
    charlielhyde Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I use so much hand sanitiser that my hands are really dry because of it... I use the Aveeno cream for moisturizing

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback