help please

Options
Wonder if someone would mind posting a link to a gleam comp for me? I am new and did post but got 5 compliments and 5 spam so must have done something wrong!
Thanks

Comments

• HKSwain
    HKSwain Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    The best thing to do is copy the format of other Gleam competition posts, mentioning that you are unable to share the link, people are generally happy to share the link using the information you have given.

Did you make sure that the competition hadn't already been posted?
    A comping student - Never far from a cup of tea

Best win: Holiday to Barcelona with Primavera Sound tickets
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you connected with the company running the competition?
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • Compypompy
    Compypompy Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks HK, i did copy the other format, i jut put in the link url but of course it couldn't be live. Comp has not been posted before, i had just set it up that day. I will add a post in there asking in that forum. Appreciate the reply. Rob
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,176 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    If you 'had just set it up that day' it would have been removed for self promotion, which is advertising and not permitted on MSE.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Compypompy
    Compypompy Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ah thanks, i had not realised that people only posted other competitions. I am not associated with the brand, beyond helping promote the competition for them. But guess that counts!?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure