Missing a flight with Ryanair.

Options
Hi Everyone,

does anyone know what happens if I miss a ryanair's flight? The thing is, I am going to book a flight because it is very cheap but I am not sure if I can go on that date. So, if by any chance, I can't go, will I have to pay any fees or something like that?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Alexandra
Goal: Win a car (or cash to buy one :))! -- Haha goal from when I was a student. Never actually won this but got a good job instead.

What I achieved:
Car paid in full straightaway.
Two properties fully paid. Wohhoooo!

Comments

• no, you don't have to pay for not showing up as far as I know, but you do pay when you want to change your booking
  • mad_rich
    Options
    No problem at all. I've deliberately missed several Ryanair flights without problems.

You can also skip the outward portion and still be allowed to check in for the return, which some of the grown-up airlines frown upon.
  • afm_2
    afm_2 Posts: 698 Forumite
    Options
    Many thanks to both of you :) I've just booked the flight.
    £4 for 2 people to Dublin. Very very cheap :)

:rotfl:
    Goal: Win a car (or cash to buy one :))! -- Haha goal from when I was a student. Never actually won this but got a good job instead.

What I achieved:
    Car paid in full straightaway.
    Two properties fully paid. Wohhoooo!
  • sheryldoc
    Options
    Hi,

Last Feb we booked to Outward times and 2 return times.. as we werent sure what we wanted to fly.. No Probs at all :)

We even called to cancel once decided so they could sell on.. and they said there was no need x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure