HSBC OVERDRAFT CHARGES
I have recently tried to reclaim some of my going over my overdraft charges due to hardship, i have been a good customer for years with them instead of offering me any kind of refund they have sent me a letter suggesting they want to take my overdraft away! Also I have a packaged bank account I have had it for years and it was done during a phone call and the adviser said I have to pay for it or I would not get an overdraft. Only received the letter yesterday dont know how to respond, any advice please?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards