»

Faulty gift off an ex

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Faulty gift off an ex

5 replies 351 views
sorted78sorted78 Forumite
9 posts
Second Anniversary First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
For Xmas I got a good sound system off an ex girlfriend, was mainly using radio then started playing a cd and it made horrible noise, looks so cd compartment all come loose.  My problem is I have no receipt it only 2 months old.  It weren t best break up as found out she was cheating on me. Since then she blocked my calls and on facebook.  So got no way of contacting her.    So where do I stand with no receipt or even where it came from.  Can I contact manufacturers saying I got no receipt you can tell it new and have serial number.  Or am I stuck with it now and can longer play CDs which annoying as I have hundreds.

Replies