» »

Casdon Toys fake competitions on Facebook

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Casdon Toys fake competitions on Facebook

edited 21 February at 3:16PM in Compers Chat Corner
3 replies 105 views
MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
7.5K posts
Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 21 February at 3:16PM in Compers Chat Corner
https://twitter.com/casdontoysuk/status/1230822251794194433?s=21

Casdon toys are suspending all their competitions until this issue with fake competitions being posted on Facebook is resolved.
Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

Replies

• edited 21 February at 3:22PM
    MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.5K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 February at 3:22PM
    I hope that link works! First time I've posted one on the new platform 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    19.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Misslayed Link is fine. Easier than it used to be, just copy and paste. 👍
    GrandBob
  • edited 21 February at 3:32PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 February at 3:32PM
    Mine always did copy and paste, whether it was TW, FB or a web page?

By the looks of it the competitions were theirs but, like several others, the entrants were being contacted by a fake page saying they were the winner and trying to scam them.
    Internet goodness £27654 ckllvwc2btfb.gif