» »

board guides names on comps board here

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

board guides names on comps board here

edited 21 February at 12:50PM in Compers Chat Corner
2 replies 212 views
fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
145.6K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 21 February at 12:50PM in Compers Chat Corner
hi all, seen some posts saying BG's names on comps board don't show on new forum at the moment so thought maybe a good idea to update this thread with them on for anyone wanting to get in touch with them or needing the names..
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4140501/abbreviations-on-mse/p1
BG - Board Guide (on the comps board..
GladMisslayed,  @I_Love_compssarah1972

6zil9xvwtufh.png please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.

Replies

• MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.5K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's actually @I_Love_comps, subtle difference I know!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    145.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks misslayed  :)
    6zil9xvwtufh.png please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly.