New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

Electric Towel Warmer

4 replies 41 views
moonpennymoonpenny Forumite
2.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
Hi, can anyone recommend  a good Electric only Towel Warmer/ Radiator for the bathroom.
I have already got heating in there and just want it for drying towels.
Space is limited to 400mm wide and I want about 1200mm high in White.

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    15.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear in mind that a towel warmer radiator is not designed to dry towels from washing machine wet. I have a very large one and I love it but as the manufacturer told me, they are designed to keep towels warm and slowly dry a shower wet towel but are not designed to be used as a dryer. If anything really wet is placed on them they just create lots of condensation in the bathroom
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Cisco001Cisco001 Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be easier to get a radiator airer for that purpose.
  • moonpennymoonpenny Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only want to dry them off after a shower.
    At the moment I put them over my small bathroom radiator or bring them downstairs to put on my large kitchen rad which is a pain.

I don't have a problem with condensation as I use a fan but I always open the window after a shower anyway.