Oak Framed Garden Room

Hi, me and my parents have been looking into having an oak framed garden room fitted to use as a garden gym at home.
Does anyone know of any others or has anyone had a garden room fitted for a gym? I've read some info on line but they mention things like insulation, electrics and so on fitted? 
Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Loads of suppliers, just pick up any weekend newspaper supplement. I've used Carpenter Oak in the past (no connection, just happy customer).
    Signature on holiday for two weeks
  • mike95
    mike95 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Loads of suppliers, just pick up any weekend newspaper supplement. I've used Carpenter Oak in the past (no connection, just happy customer).
    Sorry I forgot to reply to this after everything that has been going on with Covid as we were researching it for a couple of weeks before lockdown but we are going to take a look again in the new year now.
    Can I just double check is this the site @Mutton_Geoff so I can show it to my parents -  I can't post a link so will have to be a screenshot but the web address was carpenter oak dot co dot uk?

Hope that you're well too.

• mike95 said:
    Loads of suppliers, just pick up any weekend newspaper supplement. I've used Carpenter Oak in the past (no connection, just happy customer).
    Sorry I forgot to reply to this after everything that has been going on with Covid as we were researching it for a couple of weeks before lockdown but we are going to take a look again in the new year now.
    Can I just double check is this the site @Mutton_Geoff so I can show it to my parents -  I can't post a link so will have to be a screenshot but the web address was carpenter oak dot co dot uk?

Hope that you're well too.

Yes, it is except their url is dot com, not .co.uk - https://carpenteroak.com/
    I was very impressed with their work but don't underestimate the cost of glazing it! It was a very cost effective way to get an extra room and everyone who saw it (inc the buyers of the house) were blown away by it.

Signature on holiday for two weeks
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,430 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Why do you need an 'oak Frame' if it's just a gym - get a fancy garden shed!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback