»

Car Storage Long/Short Term London Area

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Car Storage Long/Short Term London Area

3 replies 141 views
Jazzy121Jazzy121 Forumite
4 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi could anyone recommend reasonable price car storage for classic car, London area or surrounding that they could recommend please? 

Replies

• forgotmynameforgotmyname Forumite
    30.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the spam you posted telling us what a brilliant company you found and
    how they were the best company ever, even though their company name/number/owner
    did not match the information on the companies house website?

Now your looking for a new car storage company?

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• marlotmarlot Forumite
    4.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jazzy121 said:
    Hi could anyone recommend reasonable price car storage for classic car, London area or surrounding that they could recommend please? 
    Ask Jazzy121 - he's been posting on a number of forums praising some company or other.
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    64.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll close this and report for the team to have a look at. 
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support