The 29 for 15 Special Offer applies to text and call entries to this competition where you could get 29 entries for the price of 15. For terms see General Terms and Conditions hereCompetition opens at 12:00 on 14.02.2020Competition closes at midday on 20.05.2020 and 3 working days later for postal entries.
1) The prize comprises a three (3) night canal boat holiday for four (4) people including;
a) Standard Class Return Rail travel and transport up to the value of £400 from the prize winner’s home address to the mainland station nearest to the canal boat base, with transport to the preferred canal boat base. Unless the winner’s home address is in Northern Ireland, in which case, the prize will include return economy class flights and transfers to the base up to the value of £400.
b) Three (3) nights’ accommodation on a canal boat (up to 58ft long) provided by the winner’s choice of one of the following companies – Black Prince Holidays, Marine Cruises or Shire Cruisers.
c) Bed linen and bath towels are included.
d) Fuel allowance of £45 to be payable at the end of the trip
e) £1,000 spending money
2) Where the prize winner is under 18 years old, the winning individual must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to book the holiday.
3) The prize must be taken between March 2020 and October 2020 and March 2021 and October 2021 but cannot be taken on or between the following dates: 3rd April to 20th April 2020, 8th May, 25th May 2020, 31st August 2020, 26th March 2021 to 12th April 2021, 3rd May 2021, 31st May 2021 and 30th August 2021. The stay must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms and conditions. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by Channel 5. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms and conditions.
4) Booking is subject to availability.
5) A cheque or bank transfer for the £1000 spending money included in the prize will be issued in the prize winner’s name within 14 days of the holiday booking being confirmed
6) The prize winner must book their trip within 28 days of the date of their congratulations letter from Cloud Nine and at least six weeks in advance of their preferred booking date or the prize may be forfeited.
7) Neither Channel 5 nor Cloud Nine will accept responsibility for the canal boat or any facilities / elements of the prize being unavailable, withdrawn or amended.
8) Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
9) There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
10) Should the prize winner require flights or prefer to drive themselves a mileage allowance up to the value of £400 will be offered and the rail allowance and taxi transfers will be forfeited. The fuel allowance will be calculated on a return basis at 45p per mile from the prize winners’ home address to canal boat base.
11) Bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (“Cloud Nine”), The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097)