»

Revamped £3 Morrison's Lunch Meal Deal

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Revamped £3 Morrison's Lunch Meal Deal

edited 13 February at 9:40PM in Going Out Deals
3 replies 249 views
CornucopiaCornucopia
14.6K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
10000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 13 February at 9:40PM in Going Out Deals
Morrison's have reduced and revamped their sandwich meal deal.

- Price reduced from £3.50 to £3.

- More generous on choices.    Now includes a wide range of sandwiches, salads, wraps and sushi; snacks include Kettle Crisps and fruit shakers; drinks cover a huge range including some very exotic tea and coffee-based options, coconut water, and various juices.   

https://www.morrisons-corporate.com/media-centre/corporate-news/morrisons-extends-3-lunchtime-meal-deal-to-include-new-exotic-items/

(image from The Sun)
I'm a Board Guide on the The Money Savers Arms, Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home, and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there.

Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]

Replies

• wolfehousewolfehouse
    1.3K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    But they No longer include their more expensive sandwiches. 
  • Rodders53Rodders53
    816 posts
    Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    "Morrisons new £3 Meal Deal is available in all of its 492 stores nationwide from 2 October."

2019?

• CornucopiaCornucopia
    14.6K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    10000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, okay.   Missed it up to now as I've been going to Subway.  :)
    I'm a Board Guide on the The Money Savers Arms, Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home, and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there.

Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]