New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Trying to contact Sports Direct

2 replies 91 views
styles28styles28 Forumite
2 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Hey there, I am starting this discussion as I have reached a dead end and not quite sure what to do. I ordered 4 items from Sports Direct, one of them being a barbell complete with weights. They delivered the other 3 items fine but the only thing I received of the barbell was the metal pole. No weights. I tried ringing customer service but the only two numbers I can find online don't work. So I emailed them instead. I got no reply for a week until I chased them, it was then back and fourth for 3 days arranging for weights to be delivered (they did offer me a refund, but at this point they seemed like they were being very helpful and therefore decided to have another delivery). A few days later, frustratingly I had delivered another metal bar, no weights. I emailed them last Friday to complain and asked for a refund. Ive had no reply this week, emailed them yesterday (Wed) and again today saying I will take further action if I don't get a reply but still nothing. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? 

Replies

• edited 14 February at 8:21AM
    DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    39.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 February at 8:21AM
    Go for a letter, mark it is complaint then if no luck try a LBA letter.
    Have you tried contacting them on twitter ?
    Your issue OP is why I'll never use SportsDirect website or the shop.
  • styles28styles28 Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Thanks, I've tweeted them and they replied on Friday asking for my order number to look into it. I guess my option at the minute is to see if I get anywhere it this week. I will never go near this store ever again!