PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

JB Leitch

Options
Looking through this forum and it seems quite a few people have fallen foul of these bullies in relation to ground rent and service charge scams. 

I noticed that they seem to be on a PR push, replying to all the negative Google reviews. I also noticed they managed to have around a dozen trustpilot reviews taken down and a few more hidden, I guess because people aren’t replying to trustpilot fast enough to verify their experience. So if you have had a negative experience with them, now might be the time to let the world know and hopefully these nasty scumbags will get shut down. 

Comments

• Retired_Mortgage_Adviser
    Retired_Mortgage_Adviser Posts: 590 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 13 February 2020 at 10:12AM
    Options
    Are they still up and running?! That is shocking.
    I still remember my client from a few years ago sobbing down the phone asking for advice after being threatened (legally) for a 4-5x inflated "bill". I just can't understand how any managing agent / freeholder with a conscience can instruct these bullies.
  • rnk2019
    Options
    Unfortunately yes, I’m not sure how someone who is SRA regulated could work for this firm since they appear to go against all ethical requirements of being a solicitor but there you go! I just find it very frustrating, especially in the case if trustpilot (I think it’s harder to remove Google reviews) that people are rightfully warning others about them but that in a PR exercise they can try and get those reviews wiped. 
  • rnk2019
    Options
    Unfortunately yes, I’m not sure how someone who is SRA regulated could work for this firm since they appear to go against all ethical requirements of being a solicitor but there you go! I just find it very frustrating, especially in the case if trustpilot (I think it’s harder to remove Google reviews) that people are rightfully warning others about them but that in a PR exercise they can try and get those reviews wiped. 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure