Forum Home» Loans

Advice Would Be Lovely - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Advice Would Be Lovely

18 replies 831 views
2»

Replies

• cajefcajef Forumite
    5.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    steve003 said:
    SORRY YOU HAVE LOST ME,
    What you posted has no relevance to the OP's post and topic of the thread asking for advice, better to start your own thread rather than jump in on someone else's thread.
    I used to have a handle on life, but it broke. :|
  • Clive_WoodyClive_Woody Forumite
    5.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    steve003 said:
    SORRY YOU HAVE LOST ME,
    I think people would be fascinated to understand the relevance of your story to the thread?
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
  • steve003steve003 Forumite
    6 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    sorry if i have upset people, as you can see i am new to this item, a little help or advise on the  way it works would be much appreciated
  • MallyGirlMallyGirl Forumite, Board Guide
    4.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Intrepid Forum Explorer
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you have a new question then you create your own new thread using the big red 'New Discussion' button at the top. If you have something to add to an ongoing discussion then you post on the end of that discussion.
    Writing all in capitals is seen as shouting so you should avoid that.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-free Wannabe, Loans & Credit Cards boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]
    Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • steve003steve003 Forumite
    6 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    thank you for your help and advise, sorry if i upset any body, is the red box on the top left  and marked  newpost,?also did not know that capitals  meant shouting( whoops)must speak to the grand kids about these matters
  • MallyGirlMallyGirl Forumite, Board Guide
    4.9K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Intrepid Forum Explorer
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you are in a discussion the red box says New Post and you contribute to that discussion.
    If you are up one level looking at all the different discussions under Loans then the box changes to say New Discussion and then you can create your own question with a meaningful title
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-free Wannabe, Loans & Credit Cards boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]
    Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • fred246fred246 Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've cut outgoings to an absolute bare essentials but my daughter has medical needs which are very expensive so that takes up a large chunk of my outgoings every month. Got approx £4500 cash in the bank 

Seeing that no-one else has asked I will. Do you live in the UK. What medical needs are you spending a large chunk of your outgoings on every month. Something the NHS doesn't deem necessary?
  • kazwookiekazwookie Forumite
    11.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you not get free prescriptions for your child|?
    :) Sun, Sea :)