Barclaycard Business Online Servicing Problem

I currently have a Barclaycard Business credit card and my access to the online portal/website for the card has been broken since December 2019. I have made various complaints via phone and social media and got nowhere. They just say it a technical fault and they have no idea when it will be fixed. Today I found out that my third-party connection feed to Quickbooks for this card, will stop working on the 20th of February because of this fault. 
Is anyone else experiencing this issue and is there anything that can be done about it?

Comments

• We are having the same issues. I’d say at least 3 months now - they kept on promising it would be a day or two but now have admitted it won’t be any time soon. Nightmare! I’ve spent hours on the phone being told the wrong information too. The compensation needs to be a big number! 
  • My company has been without the 'feature' of being able to see my company statements now for about 18 months!  I cant change my direct debit amount, I cant see the interest payments on the statements so VAT returns I have to do manually from the printed statements.  I have had new log in details, spent about 16 hours on calls on emails going back 18 months!!!!   
  • Yes we have had exactly the same problem. We opted for paperless billing, but we are rarely able to access our statements on line and, like other customers on here, I have wasted hours trying to sort this.  We are a small business and haven't got the time, energy or resources to waste - and then Barclaycard have the gall to to charge us for the ''privilege''  Thing is, in spite of all the stupid, theoretical rules and regulations these days, these giants just keep doing just as they like - because in reality, they know they CAN!
  • onelegdis
    onelegdis Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post
    edited 13 February 2020 at 6:01PM
    Well, this could just be a coincidence, however I started this thread on Tuesday, I got a call from Barclaycard Business on Wednesday and today (Thursday) my online servicing is working. A total of 45 days with no online portal seems to have been fixed by starting a thread on the MSE Forum. I suggest anyone else effected by this issue, makes Barclaycard Business aware of this thread once they have posted their experiences on here.
  • I have been trying since November to get access to my company BarclayCard account. It takes forever to get through to a person. Then its takes half an hour for them to try again to sort my security access. No success yet. Its all down to their new security system. My finance team are having to enter all the BarclayCard payments manually on a .csv file. I raised a complaint via twitter. Was offered £100 for my trouble. I accepted.  So they then deemed the complaint resolved and shut it. So I recomplained. Still no access and generally an appalling service.

• onelegdis
    onelegdis Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post
    edited 26 February 2020 at 11:11PM
    Well it lasted for 12 days. Received a new card and the online servicing has stopped working and I've lost my bank feed to Quickbooks. 
  • ValR123
    ValR123 Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 28 February 2020 at 12:20PM
    Just had an e-mail telling me that our latest statement is available on line. It took THREE attempts to log in, then I was timed out twice, then when I managed to get as far as clicking on ''statements'' I got a message saying that there was a problem and to  try again later! As I haven't been able to access a statement for some time, I persevered and, eventually, I managed to download a statement! It is dated 02/02/2020 but it carries the message ''don't forget your exclusive fuel cashback offer of 1% expires on 31st January 2020'' Well that's good to know! Presumably this message was displayed on previous statements prior to 31/01/2020 - pity I couldn't access any of these! 
    After spending an hour or more, just to get a statement with a retrospective reminder about an expired benefit, it really does feel like Barclays are just extracting the urine! 
  • I have the same problem with Barclaycard business. I haven't been able to log on since they changed to needing Pin Sentry. After numerous phone calls 2 new cards and a new pin sentry still no joy. I requested paper statements on one phone call but they never arrived. Very frustrating. 
  • Has anyone had any success with this.  I've been having the same problem for months.  It started in October last year, then they gave me a new user name, to use whilst awaiting my authentication card which never arrived.  In May, the card was required, so unable to log on.  After third request, they sent the card and PIN, but after I key in the information it just comes up as not recognised.  Numerous phone calls and complaints have got me nowhere.  They just say as the comments above, it is a technical problem and will be sorted out at some unknown future date.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback