IVA year 6 - declare bonuses?
I've just come to the end of my 5yr IVA and have agreed a further 12 months payments to close it all off. My IP seems pretty relaxed and has said they don't really do much of an income/expenditure washup at the end. My question is if I get any bonuses during the next 12 months do I need to declare these and pay the surplus into the IVA?
I've always done that in the past, but are the rules different in a 6th year? I'm due a bonus in May and don't want to lose any of it unless absolutely necessary. Any advice appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards