New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Amazon Prime

1 reply 75 views
RuthykinRuthykin Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
An email has appeared in my junk mail, saying that Amazon are automatically taking a year’s subscription from me. I accidentally clicked on Prime last year and cancelled it on their website when I realised. When I now try to cancel it, they want all my credit card details. Is this a scam and how do I stop Amazon taking my money...?
Thanks

Replies

• spadooshspadoosh Forumite
    8.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ring this number: 0800 279 7234 its amazon customer services. 
    They should be able to tell you if its a genuine email after checking your personal details. Do not click any links through the email. Do not enter your card details. If youre doing that, make sure that you go to the amazon website directly (as in type www.amazon.co. uk in the search bar)