New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Emoji test

10 replies 201 views
mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
43.8K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
 :) (o゜▽゜)o☆😝😭🥶🥵😇😈👿👺👹🤡😼👻☠🐶🐺🐷🐗🦓🐸🐼🐨🐾🐽🐕‍🦺🦮🐄🦘🐿🦔🦕🦃🦉🕷🦿💑👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏻👨👩‍🦰👨‍🦳🤶👨‍💻🧛‍♂️🧏‍♀️🧖‍♀️👩‍🦯🕴🏄‍♂️🚵‍♂️🤘👌🎆🕶🎨👙🧢💎🎱🧾💸📉⏰🍟🥗🥩🍘🥮🍬🍺🍑🥜🌼🚒🚈🚊✈⛽🚩🏘🏨🌁🌔☀🌈🌊🧡💌☯🆔🆎☣🛂🆗
Internet goodness £27765 ckllvwc2btfb.gif

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moved from another thread

Right click in chrome offers me the chance to select Emoji and that brings up a choice of 100's
    Including but not limited to 🥇🤬🆗🛂☣🆎🆔☯💌🧡🌊🌈☀🌔🌁🏨🌼🚒🚈🚊✈⛽🚩🏘🥜🍑🍺🍬🥮🍘🥩🥗🧢💎🎱🧾💸📉🍟⏰🍟👙🎨🕶🎆👌🤘🚵‍♂️🏄‍♂️👨‍🦳🤶👨‍💻🧛‍♂️🧏‍♀️🧖‍♀️👩‍🦯🕴👩‍🦰👨👩🏾‍🤝‍🧑🏻👨‍👨‍👧‍👧💑🦿🕷🦉🦃🦕🦔🐿🦘🐄😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😗🥰😘😍😋😋😊😉😙😚☺🙂🤗🤩🤔🤨😮😥😏🙄😶😑😐🤐😯😪😫🥱😴😌😛🙃😕😔😒😝😜🤑😲☹🙁😖😞😟😤😬🤯😨😧😦😭😢😰😱🥵🥶😳🤪😵🥴🤮🤢🤕🤒😷🤬😡😠🤧😇🥳🤠🤡🤥🤫💀👺👹👿😈🤓🧐🤭☠👻👽👾🤖💩😺😸🐱‍👤😾😿😽😹😻🐱‍🏍🐱‍💻🐱‍🐉🐱‍👓🐱‍🚀🙈🙉🙊🦊🦒🐯🦁🐺🐶🐵🦝🐮🐷🐗🐭🐰🐻🐲🐔🦄🦓🐸🐼🐨🐽🐾🐒🦍🦧🦮🐕‍🦺🦛🦏🦌🐎🐆🐅🐈🐕🐂🐃🐄🐖🐏🐑🐐🐪🦨🦥🦘🦙🐫🐀🐇🐿🦎🐊🐢🐍🐋🐳🐬🦦🦕🐉🐟🐠🐡🦐🦑🐙🦞🦀🦢🦅🦃🐓🦆🐚🦩🦚🦉🐦🐧🐥🐤🐣🐜🦗🦟🐛🦋🐞🦂🕷🕸🦠🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🗣👄👅🦷🦴👁👥👤🧠🦾🦿👣🤺⛷🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💑👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👩‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏻‍🤝‍👩🏻👭👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👦‍👦👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏾‍🤝‍👩🏾👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏻👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏼👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏽👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏾👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏿‍🤝‍👩🏾👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏼👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏽👩🏼‍🤝‍🧑🏿👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏻👩🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏼👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏿👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏽‍🤝‍👨🏽👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏽👨🏾‍🤝‍👨🏾👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏻👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏼👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻👩👴🧑👩‍🦰👨‍🦰👧👦👩‍🦱👨‍🦱🧒👶👩‍🦲👵👨‍🦲👩‍🦳👲🕵️‍♂️👨‍🦳🧔💂‍♀️👼👱‍♀️🤶👷‍♀️👷‍♂️🎅👸👮‍♀️👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👮‍♂️👳‍♀️👨‍🍳👨‍🔬👩‍💻👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🔧👨‍💻👩‍🏭👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍🏭👨‍🎤👩‍💼👩‍🌾👨‍💼👨‍🎨👩‍✈️👩‍🔬👩‍🍳👨‍✈️🤱🧚‍♀️🤰👩‍🚀👨‍🚀🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️👩‍🚒👨‍🚒🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🦹‍♂️🧕👰🧙‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️🧙‍♂️🤵🧟‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧏‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️🙍‍♂️🙎‍♀️💁‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️💁‍♂️🙎‍♂️🙅‍♀️🙋‍♀️💆‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙅‍♂️💇‍♀️👩‍🦼🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️👨‍🦼💇‍♂️👩‍🦯🏃‍♀️💃👨‍🦯🏃‍♂️🧎‍♀️🧖‍♂️🤹‍♀️👨‍🦽🕺🧎‍♂️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️🛀🛌🕴🏇🏂🏌️‍♀️🏊‍♂️🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️🏌️‍♂️🤽‍♂️🤾‍♀️🤾‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚵‍♀️🚵‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️💪🦶✋🤚👌✌👍🤟👎✊👏👐👊🤘🤛🙌🤲🤜🖐🙏🤝💅🎈🎆🎇🧨✨🎊🎑🎎🎍🎀🎁🎗🎞🎟🎫🎠🎡🛒🧵🎨🖼🎪🎢👓🕶🦺🥽🥼🧥👔🧤🧣🩳👖👚🩲🩱👙👛👜🛍👝🎒👞👟🥾🥿👠👡👢💋🎓🎩👒⛑🧢👑🩰💄💍💎⚽⚾🥎🏀🎣⛸⛳🎳🥌🎱🏉🏈🤿🎽🛶🎿🛷🥅🏒🥍🎯🥏🎾🏸🏓🏑🏏🥊🥇🥈🥉🏅🎖🏆🔮🎰🕹🎮🪀🎴🃏🀄♟♠♣♥🎼🔔📢🔉🔈♦🎙🎶🎤🎚🎛🎧📯📻🎹🎻🎸🎷🥁🔒🔓🔏🔐🔑🗝🪓🔨🗜⚙🛠⚒⛏⚗🧪🧫🧬🩺💉🩸🩹🧰🧰💊🔬🦯🛡🔭⚖🏹🗡📿🔗⛓⚔🔪💣📳💻🖥📴🔫📞🚬🖨⌨⚰🖱⚱📟📠🗿🖲💾💽🔌📲📱💿📀🧮🎥🎬📽📡📺🪔🕯🔎🔍📼📹📸📷💡🔦🏮📔📕📗📘📑📄📜📃📒📓📚📙📰🗞🔖🏷💰💵💶📮🗳✏✒🖋🖊🖌🖍🗓📇📈📉📊📋📌📍🗑✂🍕🍔🍟🌭🍿🧂🥓🥚🥯🥨🥐🍞🧈🥞🧇🍳🥖🥗🥙🥪🌮🌯🥫🍱🥡🥠🥟🍠🥩🍗🍖🍘🍙🍛🦪🍣🍤🍥🥧🍦🍧🍨🍬☕🍵🧉🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🧊🥝🍈🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🍆🌽🧄🥔🥦🥬🥒🍄🌶🧅🌺🌳🌴🌻🥕🌼🌵🌾🌷💐🥀🌿☘🌸🌱🍁🍂🌲🌹🏵🍃🚗🚓🚕🛺🚙🚌🚐🚎🚔🚘🚜🚛🚚🚒🚑🚍🦽🦼🛹🚲🛴🛵🏍🚈🚇🚊🚠🚡🚂🛩🪂✈🛫🛬💺🚁🚀🛳⛴🛰🛸🏳‍🌈🏳🏴🏴‍☠️🚩🌌🪐🌍🗻🌋⛰🏔🧭🌎🕋🕌🕍⛩🏨🏰🧳🛎🛁🌕🌖🌜🌛🌞⭐🌂🌈🌀🌬🌡⚡❄☃⛄🌊🤍🧡💛💚💙🤎🖤💖💗💓💞💕❣💨☯☦🛐⛎♊♍♎♏🈚🈸🈺✴🆚㊙㊗🅰🅱❌🚳‼⁉☢❇✳❎🛂🚹🚰🈁🚾🚾*️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣⏭🔼⏫🔽⏬⬆↪↩⤴⤵🔤🔡🔠🔣➰✖🟡🟧🟨🟦🟣🟪⬜◼◻◾🔹🔷🔸🔶💭🗯💬🗨👁‍🗨🕐🕔🕕🕗🕟🕦🕥w(゚Д゚)wo((⊙﹏⊙))o.(⊙_⊙)?:-P:-(:[>:(φ(゜▽゜*)♪o(*^@^*)o`(*>﹏<*)′(≧∇≦)ノ(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)♪(^∇^*)o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブヾ(•ω•`)o(。・∀・)ノ゙(ToT)/~~~(∪.∪ )...zzz(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ\(@^0^@)/&gt;:(:-O(∪.∪ )...zzz(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ☆⌒(*^-゜)v||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю(⓿_⓿)(❤´艸`❤)(●'◡'●)o(〃^▽^〃)o= ̄ω ̄=(っ´Ι`)っ(✿◕‿◕✿)༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(#`-_ゝ-)⊙﹏⊙∥{{{(>_<)}}}ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜<( _ _ )>┗( T﹏T )┛ಥ_ಥ╰(艹皿艹 )o(≧口≦)o┗|`O′|┛(′д`σ)σ~( TロT)σ(σ`д′)σಠಿ_ಠ(¬_¬")(⊙_⊙;)¯\(°_o)/¯∑( 口 ||ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~( ̄m ̄)(*Φ皿Φ*)(。>︿<)_θΑΕΠπΜςᾺἁἀᾅἌἄᾈᾇἎἆᾊᾂἣᾝᾖᾒ
    Internet goodness £27765 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • sleepyjonessleepyjones Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    👌 Works!
    *Good Luck * Be Lucky * Stay Lucky*
  • BlueBellaBlueBella Forumite
    10.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite eek emoji from the former MSE site isn't among them (boo!)  The one with the flaring blue hair!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • edited 9 February at 7:50PM
    sleepyjonessleepyjones Forumite
    5.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 February at 7:50PM

*Good Luck * Be Lucky * Stay Lucky*
  • BlueBellaBlueBella Forumite
    10.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

love!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • TigsteroonieTigsteroonie Forumite
    24.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🐢  Wow, I never realised my Chromebook had an emoji option!
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

:) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • edited 10 February at 10:05AM
    thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    19.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10 February at 10:05AM
    I can't make it work. I right click and get the option & sometimes I get a few but mostly nothing happens when I click Emoji.
    ..and what makes them appear in the middle of the post?
    GrandBob
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can post them from my keyboard in Safari 🍰🥂🥴👍👵🏻💃
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    19.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ☺😊😀⌚👔👕👖🎩👓😄😢👍👌 Found them in Chrome
    GrandBob
  • Biker*ChickBiker*Chick Forumite
    9.9K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭

I've missed this crazy little blue guy!!  Thanks for sharing 🤗
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif