Anyone else having issues with Credit Karma?

Options
I've been trying to login to my Credit Karma account this evening and I keep getting the message, "Oops, something went wrong while trying to perform your request. Please try again later."  Is anyone else having the same issues?  I've tried resetting my password but still no dice.

Comments

• ktkrunch
    ktkrunch Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes - I'm having exactly the same issue. I intend to leave it for a day or two and then try again; I assume it is some software glitch on their part.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ktkrunch said:
    Yes - I'm having exactly the same issue. I intend to leave it for a day or two and then try again; I assume it is some software glitch on their part.
    As long as it's not just me then. :smile:
  • Robbie64
    Robbie64 Posts: 1,945 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 February 2020 at 9:01PM
    Options
    It's working now. The website has been given an overhaul. Unfortunately it seems like it's no longer possible to print off a full credit report. Or at least I can't find a way to do so.
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 February 2020 at 9:13PM
    Options
    Robbie64 said:
    It's working now. The website has been given an overhaul. Unfortunately it seems like it's no longer possible to print off a full credit report. Or at least I can't find a way to do so.
    I don't know if you guys see the same TransUnion report I see via Aqua.  But on the Aqua version, you need navigate to the "Dashboard", and scroll down a bit to select "view full report".  That takes you to the first page of your report, where you can "Save as PDF"
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Robbie64
    edited 8 February 2020 at 9:33PM
    Options
    Robbie64 said:
    I don't know if you guys see the same TransUnion report I see via Aqua.  But on the Aqua version, you need navigate to the "Dashboard", and scroll down a bit to select "view full report".  That takes you to the first page of your report, where you can "Save as PDF"
    I'm accessing the report throught Credit Karma which used to be Noddle. There's no dashboard and no option to save the report as a PDF. I think there was, on Noddle, a while ago but this was removed. However it was still possible to print the full report using the print option on my browser. This no longer works because the way the report is now presented on screen has changed considerably. So while access to the report remains free there appears no way to print a copy of the full report.

The extent of what I can print varies by browser. Firefox (my usual browser) is the worst. It will only let me print (more or less) what I see on the screen. On Chrome I can print a bit more but the ability to print a full report - or anywhere near a full report - has gone.

The only way for me to print a full report with the way the report is now shwoing on the Credit Karma website would be slowly, page by page and screen by screen. In other words, a very laborious and time consuming way of doing something that took me a few seconds prior to the website upgrade.

• Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 February 2020 at 9:48PM
    Options
    okay...I just retrieved my old Noddle password and logged directly on to Credit Karma.  The layout is totally different from the Aqua format.  On CreditKarma, if I log on via chrome, then I can use Save as PDF option directly from the main 'Print' menu

You are correct Robbie64.  You need to expand each page separately when using the print menu option...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Robbie64
    edited 8 February 2020 at 9:50PM
    Options
    okay...I just retrieved my old Noddle password and logged directly on to Credit Karma.  The layout is totally different from the Aqua format.  On CreditKarma, if I log on via chrome, then I can use Save as PDF option directly from the main 'Print' menu
    Using "save as PDF" on Chrome (which for the way I have Chrome set up is the same as Print anyway as it prints as a PDF) only prints what is on the web page that is being viewed, that is what is displayed from the top of the scroll bar to the bottom. Most of what is needed on a full credit report (payment history for open accounts, closed accounts with payment history and so on) are not on the PDF report that would be produced by printing that webpage as a PDF. I would need to click each account and print the screen that then displays. Previously I would have everything print automatically and all in one go.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure