New Forum layout problems / bugs / How Do I?

Comments

• For the last hour and a half my phone has been constantly buzzing telling me that I have notifications from the TAB thread ( this used to come through once just after midnight every day) - not what you need when you are meant to look like you are working  :# I assume in the update lots of settings have been changed in my account - anyone know how to fix this??? 
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Click the Notifications  (top right) and then click the wee icon that looks like a DJ  mixing desk or go here :  https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile/preferences

• Click the Notifications  (top right) and then click the wee icon that looks like a DJ  mixing desk or go here :  https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile/preferences

Thanks - I'm sure you used to be able to control the frequency of the notifications though? 
  • It would be nice in the TAB and puzzler Regular comps section to be able to highlight the word 'comp-liment' as we used to as this is the only way at a glance of knowing you have entered the competition as it is a non-expire thread and therefore don't have a entered/ignore button. 
  • On a positive, it's the first time I've managed to upload a photo for my profile and see all the results in a search rather than the limited number from before.  :)
  • BackAgain said:

This a huge issue for me too!  I now have no idea where I ave got to, especially with no skipped/entered crosses etc on main pages.

• sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    The "Entered" / "Skipped" does appear on the main board, you just need to go into the actual post to click on the appropriate button.
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Clickable email addresses, I hope that's the way it is called.
    WHAT A MESS !
    If it is not ready why launching it ?  IT IS A MESS !
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • jojopo000
    jojopo000 Posts: 576 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Probably already been asked so apologies if it has.... When I click into a thread from the main comp board, I enter the comp, is there anyway that I dont have to keep returning to the main board and just go straight to the next competition? Every time I click to go back the screen refreshes and the whole process seems to be taking twice as long. 
    Thanks

Wins This Year - 2/1 Dog coat.
  • The "Entered" / "Skipped" does appear on the main board, you just need to go into the actual post to click on the appropriate button.
    Booklover500 and sleepyjones - I assume that since the update is still underway they will place the entered ignore button back onto the first post of the tread. It is a huge data upload to input all posts and individual selections (that you have historically made) and therefore may take time. If they are not planning to do this it may be a death knoll to those who have limited time as not being able to see this on the original post is paramount to most users. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback