I am trying to fill the R40 form out for PPI tax refund. On the 1st page it asks for Your reference and Tax reference. Can anyone tell me where I would find these? Checked on a few letters that have come from HMRC but can’t find anything.


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools