New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

New TUI/First Choice Codes - up to £250 off

4 replies 491 views
MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
774 posts
Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
✭✭✭
TUI/First Choice have added new codes today

£250 off LH W19 and S20 - CODE: EXOTIC
min spend £1600

£100 off Turkey holidays S20 - CODE: TURKEY (May-Oct 2020 only)
min spend £1000

There are also still some ad-hoc £200 off codes for holidays over £2000 as well if you hunt

Mattr5
I am a Travel Agent
My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.

Replies

• Homeboy_1Homeboy_1 Forumite
    98 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    That's brilliant. Do you have any codes for Jet2 Holidays? 
  • annabanana82annabanana82 Forumite
    371 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Homeboy_1 said:
    That's brilliant. Do you have any codes for Jet2 Holidays? 
    I get a discount through work but it's only £25, I think Quidco offers the same. Try easyjet holidays, looking at one hotel and its £1500 cheaper than TUI, I'm just hoping it's still available when I can book my holiday in two weeks time 🤞
  • PompeyPetePompeyPete Forumite
    7.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just got back from Mexico with TUI, and want to stake an early claim for a particular resort hotel and Premium Economy seats for  specific dates next year.
    So grateful to know if there's a Discount Code covering the period 1 to 15 February 2021, and if there isn't when is the Discount Code likely to be issued?
    Thanks...PP
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late replies - Im not getting emails when people reply any more ?? (help!)
    Homeboy - Yes Ive got Jet2hols discount codes - PM me for more info
    PompeyPete - I have some codes and should be able to save you at least £100 - but very hard to say when they will discount next winter - and bear in mind often they put the prices up before they do 

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.