IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking eye ticket - Hospital charge

Dear all,

I have been notified via post of a ticket at Barnet Hospital. I, the keeper of the car, was in the car and the driver was with me. We drove to the Barnet hospital and became stationary but did not park at barnet hospital. I was there to help my grandma who wanted to attend the A&e so after realising that we were in the wrong car park. The driver took her to the right place and then came back. I also had a parking disability badge with me, in my car whilst I waited for her to come back.

I have no idea what to do. I have been sent the picture by the claimant by post which I have attached and the pictures don't show anything useful. My own cars black box shows that I started to drive at 17:26

The claim is that I arrived at 17:00:01 and left at 17:34:23, a total stay of 34 minutes.

The back of the paperwork has also been attached too.

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I have no idea what to do.
    Eh? You are here, have registered and posted...but not read anything?

Have you not read the NEWBIES thread and other Hospital threads yet, and simply complained to PALS?

You need to read the sticky thread first, before posting. And search for Barnet threads.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    The NEWBIES is just underneath where you clicked on the newthread.gif button. It even asks you to read it before you post.

As above, complain to PALS first, then your MP.

If that doesn't work then appeal using the ready written template in blue text you should already have found there.

Send it unaltered, from the keeper.

Complaints first, but don't miss the appeal deadline if it doesn't work.

Get pics of the site and signage asap ready for the fight.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business