Wonga

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Loans
10 replies 962 views
Jemt83Jemt83 Forumite
1 Post
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Loans
So here is my email - I know they said expect a low payment but 4p check your emails

WDFC UK Limited - In Administration (the Company)

The Joint Administrators are now in a position to declare a first and final dividend of 4.3p in the £.

You will receive a payment of £29.52. Your payment represents 4.3p in the £ on your agreed claim value of £684.80.

Please note, if you are represented by a CMC/Third Party and have provided us with instructions that your CMC/Third Party representative should be paid on your behalf, the above amount will be paid to your CMC/Third Party representative directly.

As you will be aware from previous correspondence to you, the payment you will receive is significantly smaller than your Accepted Claim Value. This is because the total value of all accepted claims for customers/creditors significantly exceeds the money available to be shared out.!

As per our previous assessment email, we have also taken steps to update your credit file in accordance with the outcome of your assessment. All credit file updates in association with this claim should be completed within approximately 45 days of this correspondence.

If you are being represented by a CMC/Third Party, a copy of this email has been sent to your CMC/Third Party representative.!

When will I receive my final dividend payment?

As a result of the volume of dividend payments due to customers/creditors, you will receive your payment within four weeks of this email. Please note that if you have recently provided your bank detail updates to the Customer Care team, your payment may take longer to receive while your updates are processed.

The Wonga Customer Care team are no longer able to accept any bank detail updates. If you do not receive your payment within four weeks, please contact the Wonga Customer Care team using the details provided below.!

For more information in relation to the dividend payment, please visit our!FAQs.

If you have any urgent queries that are not answered by our FAQs, please contact the Wonga Customer Care Centre [email protected]!or on 020 7138 8330.!

It is important to note that the Customer Care team will be experiencing higher than usual volumes of calls and emails. Therefore it may take them longer to respond.

A copy of the Joint Administrators’ receipts and payments account to date and dividend disclosure can be found by accessing the link below:

Link: Joint Administrators' receipts and payments account and dividend disclosure!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides