How to find CN number from a business that has been dissolved on Companies House?

The business i worked for has just been listed as dissolved on Companies House. How do I obtain a CN number to enable me to claim statutory redundancy when i don't know if an insolvency practitioner was involved?


  • If you look at companies house (beta.companieshouse.govuk)

    Even if a company is dissolved, the company number is still there and the address shown is that of an insolvency practitioner?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards