We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What's best in my situation
Pdog
Posts: 31 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi Everyone,
Hoping someone can offer some advice. I currently spend £180 a month on
fuel. For the last year or so I have always put this money into another Current Account and used this account to pay for the fuel (incase I over spent I would have enough money to get to work)
I was thinking I would like to close this current Account and perhaps take out a credit card that offers either cashback or rewards, what would you recommend?
Thanks
Pdog
Hoping someone can offer some advice. I currently spend £180 a month on
fuel. For the last year or so I have always put this money into another Current Account and used this account to pay for the fuel (incase I over spent I would have enough money to get to work)
I was thinking I would like to close this current Account and perhaps take out a credit card that offers either cashback or rewards, what would you recommend?
Thanks
Pdog
0
Comments
-
Why not as long as you know you're disciplined enough to put the money aside in a savings account for it. Read Martin's article for the best cashback credit cards.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards