NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

disabled internet access

Hi, my husband's medication totally paralysed him 3 years ago. He now has limited upper limb movement. He really misses Facebook and being able to access the internet. Does anyone know of companies that may be able to help finding the right product? We have tried a few things but need specialist help. Our Occupational Therapists don't know where to go. Can you please help?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum