New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Late payment marker?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
1 reply 360 views
Woodmatt13Woodmatt13 Forumite
20 posts
10 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice? I accidentally cancelled a direct debit of £32 to creation finance. This was done by mistake (clicked on the wrong one). We received a text today to say the payment was late (was due yesterday) and this was paid over the phone straight away and the direct debit reinstated. I asked on the phone if they are likely to report as late to the credit reference agencies however the person wasn’t able to answer the question. I was just wondering if anyone knew if we are likely to be reported as late to credit reference agencies for it being one day late? I am worried as we are remortgaging and would hate for this to cause an issue.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Replies