We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.

Can’t login to forum on mobile only

oli356
oli356 Posts: 171
100 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 17 January 2020 at 9:02AM in Site feedback and Forum Help
This is a strange one. I’m able to login to the forum on my Windows pc, my Mac and my iPad, but every time I try on my Android phone with the chrome browser (tried Firefox too), it says my credentials are wrong.

I do the passsword reset from my phone and even after pasting in the temporary password it’s still wrong... I go on my pc and copy the password and it works fine.

Anyone got any ideas? I’m baffled

edit: a few days later I tried again and it worked... :) odd...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.