Forum Home» Techie Stuff

Chromebook problem - says I have pop up blocker installed; I don't.

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Chromebook problem - says I have pop up blocker installed; I don't.

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Techie Stuff
6 replies 332 views
ChrisJJChrisJJ Forumite
174 posts
Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Techie Stuff
I use chromebooks and all of a sudden I'm getting a message, whenever I try to click on something, saying "could not open window. If you have a pop up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled"

Never had a problem before today. Before one hour ago, actually! I have never installed a pop up blocker and no one else would have either as I'm the only one with access to my computer.

I'd be really grateful for any advice on how I can get back to clicking on things without getting this message!

I noticed it for the first time within an email from ebay - the email was about an item I was bidding on. Usually I click on the links but this time - nothing. Same with any other links.

Replies