New Post Advanced Search

UK Hols and Theatre

Please check the MSE coronavirus guides that contain all the confirmed info we have – these guides are being constantly updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

For any specific Coronavirus related queries please post on the Coronavirus Boards on the forum:
Coronavirus Support & Help * Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Sun £15 Hols- Butlins Skegness

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments
2 replies 853 views
sunseeker84sunseeker84 Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if Aug 24th date (4 night break) will be available for on the Sun £15 hols??
Can't seem to get a definitive answer to this even after looking on the Sun Hols page...:think:
Thanks

Replies

• essex_boyessex_boy Forumite
    2K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me if Aug 24th date (4 night break) will be available for on the Sun £15 hols??
    Can't seem to get a definitive answer to this even after looking on the Sun Hols page...:think:
    Thanks

It's never made public which sites are available for which dates
    If you're aiming for that date and site best to try and book as early as possible
  • sazaccountsazaccount Forumite
    515 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    TBH that's the end of the summer holidays so properly not,
    Thanks to money saving tips and debt repayments/becoming debt free I have been able to work and travel for the last 4 years visiting 12 countries and working within 3 of them. Currently living and working in Canada :beer: :dance: