New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Swagbucks 2020

edited 3 May 2020 at 5:50PM in Boost Your Income
2.7K replies 939.7K views

Replies

• thisonethisone Forumite
    2.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somethings broken maybe. Search wasn't working properly for me earlier but is now faster than it's ever been. I'm assuming that means they fixed it and will do the same for deal of the day.
  • sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone ever do the swagstakes giveaways at all? The only time I've entered is when one has been on the SWAGO board, but have just been clicking through for earning options, and saw there are quite a few different ones. Wondering whether they're worth bothering about?
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • clynduclyndu Forumite
    564 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Instant for 24sb on slimming world.
  • marmaladeatkinsmarmaladeatkins Forumite
    170 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    clyndu wrote: »
    Instant for 24sb on slimming world.
    I can see this but when I click it it just opens up a blank page. I thought it might have just gone but when I reload the page the survey is still there on the front page (even now).
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexymouse wrote: »
    Does anyone ever do the swagstakes giveaways at all? The only time I've entered is when one has been on the SWAGO board, but have just been clicking through for earning options, and saw there are quite a few different ones. Wondering whether they're worth bothering about?

some figures

1000 SB give away - tickets to be sold are worth 1500 SB = 67% returned as a prize
    50 SB - Tickets 75 SB = 67% returned as a prize
    500 SB - Tickets 1,000 = 50% returned as a prize
    5,000 SB - Tickets 10,000 = 50% returned as a prize
    25,000 SB - Tickets 50,000 SB = 50% returned as a prize

So long term a 33 or more likely 50% loss depending on the draw, - I have no idea what ticket sales are for the unlimited ticket ones but I suspect it is Swagbucks who do very well out of them and not the users

• jlemaitrejlemaitre Forumite
    236 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Instant survey for 24sb on the topic of Weight Watchers.
  • sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you mjm3346 - sounds like one to miss then. :)
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • Jenna_AppleseedJenna_Appleseed Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swagbucks Live fudged one of the questions on Monday's first quiz, everybody who got told their answer was wrong when it wasn't is meant to have got a bonus 2 sbs & a refund of their rejoins. I got the bonus points, but there's people on sb saying they should got the full winners SB as they would've won the quiz, &/or that they have had their rejoins back.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Not too sure what's happening with the surveys out there but I've been trying a lot and a lot them aren't great! Literally go through all the effort of doing it and then don't make the cut.

Has anyone ever experimented with updating your preferences so that the surveys are more targeted?

I keep getting irrelevant ones!
  • marmaladeatkinsmarmaladeatkins Forumite
    170 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    I don't think the surveys are targeted at all, just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. It's down to you clicking on them and seeing if you're what they are looking for, I don't think SB filter them at all.