Transfers on fabric ...

in Crafting
3 replies 772 views
WeAreGhostsWeAreGhosts Forumite
3.1K Posts
Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
I saw something on a programme some time ago where someone was sewing onto a t-shirt via a paper that had a design on it. She was stitching straight through the paper and it washed off and disintegrated afterwards, leaving the stitching in place.
What is this paper stuff called?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools