MSE Credit CLUB APP

Options
I am trying to find an app for this on my phone but cannot find one.

There is one for most CRA like clearscore, totally money, etc but none of MSE Credit Club

Perhaps i am missing it, can someone point me in the right direction or is it only viewable on a laptop

Comments

• pramsay13
    pramsay13 Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There isn't one but you can just use the browser of your mobile phone and visit the website and login as normal.
  • xlnc99
    xlnc99 Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    thanks, yeh thats what i do currently. I was thinking it may have been called something else and ive missed it on the apps page. Cant believe the havent got one. Would make things easier
  • nick74
    nick74 Posts: 829 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well designed apps can be useful, but so many seem to be half hearted attempts that do nothing which can't be done just as easily on a mobile browser. Other than mobile banking I tend to use Chrome for most things now.
  • pramsay13
    pramsay13 Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you are desperate for an app Experian do one and that's where MSE credit club get their information.

Another option is to bookmark the website and add it to the home screen, so it pretty much looks and acts like an app, but just takes you to the website.
  • xlnc99
    xlnc99 Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    i think its just the inconvenience factor for me of using ap app rather then chrome. Its an easier setup and layout and less security i.e fingerprint/faceid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure