Toysrus Discount vouchers

Options

Comments

• apples1
    apples1 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    Options
    E bay is good for second hand outdoor toys. I got little trampoline (as new and half the cost of ELC new price) on there plus lots of sand toys last summer. Also worth looking at cards in newsagents window - got a garden swing on ours when my daughter was 1year - absolute bargain.
    MTC NMP Membership #62 - made it back to size 12 after my children & I'm staying here!
  • jenniferone
    Options
    does anyone have a toysarus code please
    Jennifer
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, terrible customer service instore IMHO. Just try searching these threads for ToysRUs (with the capitals as shown, or try TRU) and I think you will see the problems many have had....

But if you are still keen to buy from them, at least I have 'bumped up' your question to the top of the list and I hope someone can help you!! :D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Jakejakejake
    Jakejakejake Posts: 6,324 Forumite
    Options
    I have a TRU Gold card. In the last year we bought about 300Quids worth of goods - and they sent is £175 of Money Off Vouchers!
  • jpedwards76
    Options
    Anyone know of any?:confused:
    Jane
  • budget_barbie
    Options
    I don't know of any, but I could suggest that depending what you are purchasing you could try a price match with Kiddicare? I just purchased a highchair from Kiddicare and because it was on offer at Toys R Us I got a £6 refund on my card form Kiddicare.

Depends what you are buying though.

Happy
    Debt free HOORAY !:T :A Years from now it won't matter what kind of car we drove, what kind of house we lived in, how much money we had in the bank, nor what our clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, we were important in the lives of our children.
  • Sazere
    Sazere Posts: 789 Forumite
    Options
    None that I know of, sorry - but just a thought are you registered with their Mother & Baby Club (can be dad that registers as well). As they send out money off total spend coupons as well as money off certain products. My hubby registered and had his coupons within approx 2 weeks.

Hope this helps!
  • grahol
    Options
    Does anyone have codes for discounts at toysrus
  • grahol
    Options
    Does anyone have any toysrus codes just now - i'm looking at buying the pink 15" lcd for £169 and wondered if there might be another saving possible??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure