Toysrus Discount vouchers

Options

Comments

• louiseleeliv
    Options
    It's a bit of a long shot I know but I was wondering if anyone has any discount codes for Toys R Us?

I'm expecting a little boy & we've picked out a lovely nursery bedding set, but it works out soooo expensive, so I was hoping you lovely people might be able to save me a few quid ;)

Thanks in hopeful anticipation :D
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Hello Louiseleeliv, this post was originally posted by wirm:

Websites that DON'T issue free to use voucher codes

To try and cut down on the amount of threads that people post for places that never issue codes, I've decided to create a list of all the websites.

Please post any websites that you have never come across codes for.

Amazon
    Argos
    Dabs.com
    diy.com
    Ebuyer.co.uk
    glasgowpramcentre.co.uk
    kiddicare.com
    lizearle.com
    mothercare.com
    play.com
    toysrus.co.uk
    woolworths.com
    =============================================================

So sorry cannot help you with a code but I have noticed that sometimes they have their toy/baby catalogues in store and that there are usually money off vouchers inside. Hope that helps and good luck with the birth - I have 4 little darlings !!
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • naomi123
    Options
    Does anybody have a toys r us or babies r u discount code??

TIA
  • scooper
    scooper Posts: 986 Forumite
    Options
    i dont think as far as im aware they do codes
    although i wish they were too as i am wanting to buy a buggy from there.
    appreciate what you have got x
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    hi

we have a toys r us points/reward card and they usually send a booklet around feb/march and its full of money off vouchers for all sorts of things if you havnt got one its free to join and the more money you spend the more vouchers you get i hope this helps
  • bigmomma051204
    bigmomma051204 Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Options
    Is there such a thing....I'm desperate to get my little boy some new outdoor toys for the summer but theyre all so expensive!! If not, then anyone know the cheapest place to get things like slides, climbing frames etc...... my little boy is only 18mnths so i want things for kids within that age group - hopefully something he will be able to use for at least a Couple of years!! Cheers for any advice, :beer: :beer:

Laura
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello bigmomma051204, I have never known Toys R Us issue codes, although in the in-store catalogues there are usually money off vouchers off assorted products.

I had 4 children in 6 years so when I needed summer toys such as slides etc I looked out for the local National Childbirth sales which had nearly new clothes as well as new and second-user toys for sale at very low prices. I also looked in local papers as they are usually offered for sale in there too. Apart from that I have found Argos quite good.

Hope that helps

Welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • stopthespends
    Options
    theres a code on here for https://www.elc.co.uk for 20% off....i think its called the birthday....valid til the end of august...
    cc.£4265.
    loans!!!
    stay focused!!!

• VoucherBoy
    VoucherBoy Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    yea £5 off £10 its at the top on the elc website.

Just found some more vouchers, about 5 so will upload them in 5

edit: cant upload atm

BIG030 20% off

BC0506 20% off

NMTREAT 20% off

Hope these help ya :D
  • bigmomma051204
    bigmomma051204 Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers - i was thinking i might pop along to a car boot .....although that DOES involve stirring myself outta bed on a sunday so i can get down the venue for about 7am - they start early around here lol...plus i'd have to take some kind of body armour....i have been known to get the odd bruise at those things - damn bargain hunting grannies with big handbags!!! :eek:

cheers again! :beer: :beer:
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure