'Additional Content' - Where do I stand?

Hi all,
I am after some help / advice with regards to a game I purchased recently, bit of a strange one this but would like to know where I stand legally.

I purchased a pre-owed collectors edition of RAGE 2 on xbox one from game online, and when it turned up all I received was the game in a standard box. What is normally included in this edition is the game, a larger collectors packaging / box, a 'Wingstick' model and a raft of digital content.

Game put a note on pre-owned game pages stating that some content may not be available, and in most cases this just refers to the digital content, which I always assume is missing, but never in over 30 years of gaming and buying games has the outer box / packaging and large physical items been missing. I contacted Game and they state that the packaging and model are consider Additional Content, and they don't have to do anything as it states AC maybe missing!!

I bought the item as I wanted the AC, does anyone know where I stand on this, as the item I received was nothing like the picture and webpage description, and was essentially just a standard copy of the game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Scott

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries