🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 10/01 4 Blu-rays, a 49inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and a Blu-ray player - HELP!

Options

Comments

• pontybridge
    Options
    I think the black car is Inspector Morse and my guess for the life ring is Deep Water?
    2024 Wins
    Runner Up of Burns Pet Nutrition Competition with Mog the Forgetful Cat winning 4 Mog books.

2023 Wins 
    None.

2022 Wins
    None.

2021 Wins
    £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - £100 Range Voucher via Plastikote Survey - Balsam Hill 12 Days of Christmas Competition Day 12 Winner of Fraser Fir Tree - x2 Totter and Tumble Playmats.

2020 Wins
    £800 Magic FM Daily Pay Day - £50 ITV.com Winsday Draw - x2 £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - 70p Topcashback Autumn Comp.

2019 Wins
    £50 Amazon Voucher with Subway. 
  • aiwacat
    aiwacat Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 13 December 2019 at 6:22PM
    Options
    I believe the black Jaguar car is from Endeavour, rather than Morse.
  • aiwacat
    aiwacat Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 13 December 2019 at 6:42PM
    Options
    Long shot, but the corgi couldn't be Cheddar from Brooklyn Nine Nine, could it?

[EDIT: No. Lacks the white stripe on the muzzle.]
  • falconer99
    Options
    I think I will go for The Crown for the corgi.

Is the removed drain cover anything?
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 21,280 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Arther Popeish is an anagram of The Repair Shop

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich
    Options
    I have it.... It's an anagram of Bake Off
    Would they want the full title, i.e. The Great British Bake Off.

Could it be Fake Britain

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich
    Options
    falconer99 wrote: »

If it is a drain cover, then this is the only reference to a drain cover I can find - https://news.sky.com/video/f1-scrape-sends-debris-flying-11704203

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• falconer99
    Options
    I'm afraid the actual phrase may be wrong, Comping Rich, but it seems an odd thing to put in the picture if it has no significance
  • Comping_Rich
    Options
    falconer99 wrote: »

It is difficult to tell if it is a drain cover, however I just had a thought, maybe it is debris, next to a hole in a wall, in which case could it be a reference to Hatton Garden - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5760190/

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• falconer99
    Options
    It is difficult to tell if it is a drain cover, however I just had a thought, maybe it is debris, next to a hole in a wall, in which case could it be a reference to Hatton Garden - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5760190/

Sounds good, but why are these solutions never quite satisfying? One enters every year, but one never is quite sure if the answers are right!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport