IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Parking control management (PCM) ticket fine

Options
2»

Comments

• helpneedednewbiew
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    The story seems to have changed - this from PePiPoo. Seemingly it is not the mother's car, it's the OP's.

OP - you need to confirm exactly what the position is, because if it is as per PePiPoo, some of the previous advice given by us on this thread is incorrect.

As IanEmanresu once said, posting on two forums doesn't get twice the advice, just twice the confusion. Sage words.
    Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, that was not my intention. I corrected it so it is the same.

Today is my 14th day in row working 12 hours shift not including the journeys to and from work, plus I have a newborn and he is 15 days old today.. Still at work whilst writing this, should I have made it clearer, anyway to save confusion, I copied and pasted it from the other forum to keep it inline.
    Just wanted to get as much advice !!! I could.
    Thanks.
  • Killer03
    Options
    Can someone help me i visited a friend who had just had a baby she said i could park in a particular bay as it was free. I was there no more than half hour before i took her to lunch. When i went to the car there was a parking fine. She took it and threw it away saying that nobodu paid them... so i took her advice today my partner received a letter from pcm threatening us with debtor collecting or ccj if we dont pay the £100. Should i pay this? My friends says not too
  • Killer03
    Options
    I forgot to day this is a private area belonging to the flats if that makes a difference
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Killer03 wrote: »
    I forgot to day this is a private area belonging to the flats if that makes a difference

You need to start your own thread. Answering several people in one thread creates nothing but confusion.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport